IN

26,731
2,684
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
1,950
Great choice for people with stomach issues

My mom has been struggling with GERD and her stomach in general for a very long time, so she completely switched from basic ascorbic acid to buffered non acidic vit c formulas in order to avoid irritating her stomach and disbalancing its acidity levels. Ands so far, this buffered vit c supplement worked great for her! This is definitely a high potent, good quality product, and with a quite affordable price as well. Recommend) P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

5f32ce10-a579-413f-9307-e4fd962bbc33
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

what makes this different from the other vitamin c 1000mg from the same brand is that the capsule powder is gold! It's due to the addition of organic rice extract blend. Sounds great for immunity? 😆 Whether it prevents you have getting lesser colds remains to be seen. Packaging is great n comes stuffed w cotton. Capsule size is large, do take it with water. can be taken on empty stomach with or without food.

38637c02-dcf6-4890-a09a-39ea2138307a
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I read in the reviews that Sodium Ascorbate is non acidic. Since I'm taking it, so far it doesn't upset my stomach. Also it says, it's buffered so this means it can released in the body gradually. I can't verify it but I think it's serving its purpose.

8e8bcdc5-6a29-473b-b47a-6cd38606e2fb
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
4,332

I started using this vitamin for the first time in August. Since then, I have been using it twice daily. I have noticed a significant increase in my energy levels, better concentration and my overall well-being. This is definitely a supplement that you need to give time to as it works its way into your system over a period of time, but with occasional use it will

4,721

I have been using this product for a year now; it has improved my quality of life, I feel much better and a lot healthier. I've seen the results in my sleep, mood, digestion and overall health. This is one of the best supplements that I've ever used.

4,648

I'm just starting to get back on my feet after injury. I had something that was really bothering me when I was on the road. It was really affecting me, so I was taking no meds. After a couple months off, with absolutely no results, I switched to this vitamin to help me with my recovery since it's very important to stay healthy while on the

2,449

I have been taking this vitamin for 3 months now. I have noticed improvements in my concentration and mental clarity. I have had a lot of people ask me if it is real, as they do not know what vitamin to buy or where to look for it. I will be recommending this product to everyone.

1,974

I am a user of the product AND the service. I feel extremely fortunate to have found this site, which allowed me to buy this product at a reasonable price. The customer service is excellent, friendly, and helpful. I will continue to recommend this product to others as well as use it on myself.

1,877

I have used it for several months and can say that this vitamin is the real deal. It really works. I had not expected such a drastic change in my life...I am happy to report that I do feel better,and my energy levels are far more than what they were before using this vitamin.