IN

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Useful for First Aid kit

I like to keep oregano oil in my first aid kit for when you get that scratchy throat, sinus, skin outbreaks or UTI. The capsules are easier to take than the oil, but I like the taste and potency of the oil, too. This is a good clean product. My last UTI, this kept me out of emergency room.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Powerhouse of a product. The caps are a normal size cap and are not completely full but that is a good thing because oregano oil is super potent, they use a high quality essential oil I can taste it. I have been trying many kinds over the years and this is a high quality one pure and organic ingredients!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Oregano oil is a great helper, but it is very, very potent and can irritate and even burn the mucous membrane. The capsule form is so helpful. Even so, I could feel the oregano oil in my stomach, and it can cause stomach aches for more sensitive people. I would therefore start very slowly.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Tried other brands....keep coming back to California Natural for quality, taste, benfits of the highest concentration of pure oregano. First sign of a scratchy throat or feeling run down, I start a daily regime of oregano oil and in just one day i feel the impact of this fine product and am back to top form! Highly recommend this product.

It’s good , need to store in cold place if living in hot region like me , I didn’t see much difference in my joint pain but product is good

6ec55a3d-9ec5-4009-804e-d62f85965942
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I take wild oregano oil capsules everyday for the past couple of years and I thank God for my great health, I did not get a flu once.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I've been using this product for many years and it is the best I've found, I trust it it has no fillers and iworks well

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

As I work in mouldy conditions, I work in water restoration, where most times mould is all ready present in the houses, and I have to clean it down and remove to the mould. I take Oregano oil to Clear the mould out of my system, So far I am heathy and not sick from mould.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

Oregano oil is indispensable for intestinal regulation and sterilization, but it has a strong habit and I was not good at it because I felt bitterness and numbness when I drank it as it was.Since this product is a capsule, it is not bitter at all and does not get numb.

Posted on May 16, 2021

Have not had any colds/viruses since I have been taking for the last few years. Only use if I've been around others that have been ill or if I'm starting to feel like I'm coming down with something. Have always taken with food so it's never upset my stomach. Very small size. Easy to take and it really works for me.