IN

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Best Vitamin D supplement around. Good ingredients and dosage. Size is a bit big but no issues. This is a staple for us. I buy a lot whenever there is a sale. Always good quality and well packed. We store this in the fridge and take it 1-2 capsules everyday. For breastfeeding mummies, doctor advises 3-4 capsules a day.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is an excellent D3 to take and it is very efficacious per my blood test results. It is also in an easy-to-swallow gel capsule which makes it convenient to take with you to work. The 2000 iu is perfect for me since I take 4-8000 per day. I love the Brand and I find Iherb the best place for my vitamin needs.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I use two capsules per day, total 4000IU at two separate times ; no after effects, use VitD3 for Vit D3 benefits which include bone health. I just let Vit D3 do its thing in the background. I am also happy at the price point as provided for the Carlson brand. Originally it took several months to reach my considered blood level concentration of Vit D3. Plenty of information on the internet. Quality of the product fully to my expectation, and it is stored in a dark plastic bottle excellent.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Taking it because I live near the Canadian border and the ability for my body to make Vitamin D is hamstrung by my far proximity to the equator. This must be working because my levels are good. I've experienced no bad flavors or aftertaste. Take it with a meal with fat for best absorption. I have no complaints, and Carlson is a good brand.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Best quality D3 in the market , no heavy metals in it, nothing. And it works very well as we tested our blood before and after taking this product.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I've used Carlson Labs for many years per my doctors recommendation. It is addressing my need for immunity and absorption of other nutrients for strong bone health.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

One of the favorite vitamin D in our family for 2 years. Excellent safe dosage for children and adults. Before use, it is better to take an analysis for the level of vitamin d

Not all vitamin D3 are the same and most will work fine if the dose (e.g., 2000 units) is not as important for your. But check out this Carlson brand and see that it is the best.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I used this product to increase blood vitamin D levels for myself and three children. It helped increase levels with added benefit of reducing sicknesses. We had lowest incidents of illness in our home since we started taking these.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

We live in the Pacific Northwest (gloomy weather all year long except for summers) and it is so critical to supplement vitamin D3 in our diet.