IN

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I've been taking this for a month together with other multi-vitamins. Carlson Labs seems to be high quality from reviews from Labdoor, so I decided to trust this brand. Dosage is simple with just 1 pill. The pill size is small and very easy to swallow. I don't feel any immediate effect but from Doctor Berg's video (see Youtube), Vitamin D is essential to build up immunity which is definitely needed in this time and age.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I have been using this product for a few years with my doctor’s recommendation after my blood test showed low vitamin D level. T is easy to swallow. Effective as my vitamin D level went up to a normal after a few months

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My physician recommended I take a Vitamin D. I take it one a day with Vitamin K and I feel my energy come back. The capsules are small and easy swallow.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Carlson Labs came recommended and seems to be living up to it's quality claim. We need the vitamin D3 for our needed immunity support.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

i take carlson elite omega 3 plus d&k but it only contain vit d3 2000iu. i need to add another 3000iu in order to get a total of 5000iu. luckily carlson have vit d3 2000iu n 1000iu separately.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is another brand for D3 that I have been using, but Im happy I cont have to venture out anymore to purchase it. It's really getting crazy out there.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Easy to swallow pills (small soft gels) and only 1 pill/day necessary. The stated dose is below the Upper Limit for adults, which is why I selected this product.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Good vitamin D3 but they are a bit larger than my other ones. A bit difficult to take because of the large, round shape. Oval is better.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

We take vitamin d supplement during winter. The size is ok and is not very difficult to be swollen. I would like a glass package, but may be this would come at a higher price.