Page 1 - Reviews - Carmex, Daily Care, Moisturizing Lip Balm, Strawberry, SPF 15, 0.15 oz (4.25 g) - iHerb
IN
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

According to statistics, more and more people are getting skin cancer. The main reason is an excess of sun exposure, that’s why it is so important to use such products. (Of course, this primarily applies to creams / powders for the body and face) Almost everybody knows about Carmex. It is famous for the natural ingredients, sweet taste, mint smell. Almost all Carmex lip balms have the menthol, except this!(probably, there are other) So I like this lip stick!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I wanted a SPF lip balm for a hot summer. This kept my lips moisturised with a juicy strawberry scent, and left no white streak or bitter taste. The balm is thick and can melt above 30 deg C, so do not push out too much. I couldn’t get it to go back in.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This lip balm is very moisturizing it stays on for quiet a few hours unlike other chapsticks which need reapplication after every half an hour. I apply it before sleeping and wake up with soft moisturized lips. It doesn’t cause any irritation or product build up even if you reapply it. It has a very yummy and sweet scent and a very comfortable packaging easy to use. The best part is it contains spf so not only your face but lips as well are protected. Will definitely be ordering again.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It's nice texture lip blam with SPF 15. Good benefits for dry and dark lip make moisturizer and lighter lips. I use it during the day , nice scent very fresh. Lovely package and design. Carmex is great brand for lips balm i like this brand good quality. It's lovely size too. You should try it!! 💄

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Every fall I face a problem - dry lips. This balm helped me remove all the cracks and flaking on my lips. In addition, it has a pleasant strawberry aroma. And the most important thing is the SPF factor 15. I advise!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This product is perfecf for people who have acne, this helps me alot with my acne but after i wash my face with it its makes my skin dry

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I’m in love with this lip balm the scent and moisturizing effects is amazing It’s high quality if you have a dry lips and it contain SPF as well i wish the size is bigger, but it’s enough for more than 4 months, i will order it again for sure

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It smells nice, love the strawberry scent. You get that slightly tickling sensation on your lips when you use it. I love it more than the original formula. Very moisturising and softening. Also good as a little present for your girlfriends! The price on iHerb is lower than in our local offline stores.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on May 27, 2022

I see the results on my friend,, so excited to try it.. it’s bigger than the size I think and the texture and quality is perfect , don’t use and expose to the sun .. it has a lot of benefit I advise you to try it .. the package was good