IN

Based on 1,727 Ratings
1,314
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

This is what I used on my 1 month age daughter until now.The scent is smell fresh.And i like the quality so great..,and also the size and package is so good. i love the benefit of cetaphil so gentle and for sensitive skin all season can use it for my baby .composition and frequency ❤️

dfc53193-a329-4d61-b761-e9f024e0517f
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I love using this on my little one because I know I can trust the brand and ingredients. It is quite a thin lotion, which I feel could be a bit thicker. For everyday use on normal skin, this works very well. If your skin is very dry, you may want to try something more substantial.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is the only lotion that works for my boy during the winter. He usually have dry skin during the season. so i decided to buy this here in iherb. It doesnt have a scent at al and its gentle fit for those who have sensitive skin. It really works! The size and packaging is worth the money.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

My sons love it! It makes their face smooth and glowing. The scent is good and gentle to the skin. This helps my kid to eliminate uneven skintone in the face.

422f798d-3c8f-448b-86b1-77c5d5a449e7
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

حلو جدا جدا كل حاجات ايهرب حلوه اوي شكرا شكرا ايهرب♥️ جمييييييييييييل اوي 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ ♥️ Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

7f9bc3c0-cb71-42ff-bda4-54caba787e45
3038e66d-0d1b-42a3-a469-32033a669de0
c518dae0-6ccf-432b-b182-19591140eddf
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Pleasant scent with shea butter. Fast delivery and good size package to carry around. I use for my child during winter season; therefore I want to buy a body cream that is gentle without bad chemical composition. It does a job to keep skin moisture soothes sensitive skin from dryness.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The ingredient and composition of this product is really great. Gentleness and sensitivity is great as well. Packaging and size is good. Scent and quality is good as well. I really like it for my kids and for the whole family, recommended product like for like please. Use it everyday, hope this helps like for like thank you very much ;-)

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This is great for sensitive skin and the size is good as well. I really like this type of packaging since it’s efficient to get the product out. It’s moisturizing and has no scent. I use it on my hands and arms and it leaves the skin feeling very smooth. I recommend it.