IN

CynWatt
Posted on Jun 16, 2022
COLD WATER SENSITIVITY 😬

I have sensitive teeth where cold water/drinks can trigger a jolt of pain. I first thought it's a warning sign of cavities. However, my dentist inspected and she found no cavities whatsoever. So it's just an aging sign of my teeth. I'm 45yo and i think the protective layer of my tooth enamel has worn down gradually exposing the nerve endings and the dentin (inner layer of tooth). My dentist says it is common as we grow older there's a wearing away of enamel or gum recession. I use a Potassium Nitrate 5% toothpaste and pair it with this herbal powder. It does help with the cold sensitivity (slightly) but none of them make it disappear. I just have to avoid super cold water tap and drinks. I will keep using them both in my daily regimen take good care of my teeth & gums.

5e6aad7c-c45d-4844-b909-1dd17f698289
df6f4a37-82ee-445e-ad76-26180f0c75b6
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have been having sensitivity issues with my teeth and when getting them cleaned at the dentist, they had to put desensitizer on my teeth before cleaning them or I would just lift off the chair whenever they put the cleaning instruments against my teeth. I have been using this tooth powder for 6 months now and went to the dentist yesterday for a cleaning. WOW, I didn’t need any desensitizer at all and I would say it worked better than the desensitizer they used. I told my dentist about this product, as well as to the hygienist who will recommend to other patients who suffer from sensitivity. I can’t praise this product enough.

Destroyed my teeth eating nuts and berries during pandemic lockdown. Got so bad that I couldn't chew even soft foods, and my gums were bleeding like mad. Dentist said I needed root canals. Ignored dentist. Was in pain for almost a year. Tried lots of things and this is what eventually worked. 1) bought a water pick, and rinsed the teeth and gums with salt water until the water ran red with blood. I call this a "water operation", draining out the inflammation and bad blood. 2) flossed with dental floss. 3) brushed with Himalayan sea salt, then herbal tooth and gum powder. 4) applied the tooth and gum powder all around the teeth and the gums and left on for at least an hour. This drew out lots of mucus. Repeat everyday. Won't take long before it heals. Other things which can be used as well, which are really excellent. 1) Dr Schultz Oral therapy mouthrinse from herbdoc. 2) Vicco herbal toothpaste from India. 3) Biorepair advanced oral care toothpaste from Italy. But it is the water pick followed by Tooth and Gum Powder routine which really kickstarted the healing. The rest are just bonuses.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This product is new for me, and while I enjoy how well it cleans teeth, it can be a bit messy at times. The powder tends to stick in the cracks of the teeth, but a good rinse and swish usually takes care of that. The taste is quite pleasant, so long as you're open to a tooth product that's not your typical minty toothpaste in a tube. I never noticed any sensitivity while using this product.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is very green and herbaceous. I’m not exactly sure how anyone would use this as a toothpaste/mouth cleaner as it is gritty and dark and gets stuck between teeth. It is however very good for rehabbing the gums and teeth, and surprisingly one of my kids loves it, has a strong clove taste, he dips his toothbrush in and applies around his mouth.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Not sure what’s happening with my teeth. Since covid and not having health insurance it’s been rough. I went through some terrible pain, sensitive gums, couldn’t chew solids. I was doing three ibuprofen three times a day per doctors advice. After about 5 days of using this I was finally able to eat really food! I’m officially converted.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Love this product. I have a sensitive tooth. The dentist wanted to eithee pull the tooth or root canal. I didnt want either. This powder has been really good. This product has a bymbung effect on my tooth. The flavour is pleaant. It easnt what i was expecting. It tastes like essenrial oil with a mild mint flavour.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Wonderful product and life saver! I have been having pain in one of my teeth on and off and I was told I would need a root canal by the endodontist. He wanted to wait to confirm that it is necessary. During my last 2 visits he took a X-ray and told me there was no change and should wait to see in April 2022. I have been using this powder and my condition has not worsen. I seldom get the pain and I hope that I can do without the root canal.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I like the flavour. It's like chewing a mouthful of mild herbs. I did rinse my mouth after brushing but if I'm not going out or to bed I will leave it on sometimes so the herbs can continue working. The tub will last ages as you only use a tiny bit each time!