IN

Posted on Nov 14, 2021
Excellent! A product worth considering for those suffering from tinnitus

Just started using this and it seems to help somewhat. I will pursue using it over the next few months and perhaps be able then to offer a more qualified review of the product. Suffice to say that my initial use seems to help somewhat in clearing the tinnitus to a certain degree.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Use to consumed this brand of tablets in 2016 and it greatly relieved my sypmtoms. Stopped taking it when my tinnitus reduced greatly. Now in 2021 the ringing becomes unbearable after being vaccinated. Hopefully this will help me overcome the irritz ringing.

67c72795-4ab6-4b42-ab72-7603f4df1c74
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Amaaaaaazing food supplement. My mom has tinnitus for quite some time. I told her to stop her medication that didn't work. Tried this and after few days its gone. Will sure to order again.

It's the main thing so far that has cleared my ringing in my ears. It isn't totally gone yet it is sufficient for me to rest around evening time .

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Bought for my husband, he has a sensitive nose, suffer from sinusitis and tinnitus. Tried to drink this and the Clear Sinus and Ear alternately, both not fully heal the sinus problem or the tinnitus (ringing, sudden drop of the hearing) but help to reduce the ringing when necessary. There was a time when my husband feels that the Clear Sinus and Ear give him more relief for his tinnitus so we didn't repurchase this one, but then he felt the difference when this one runs out, thus we repurchase again, now we will always have these 2 in place as he feels drink both alternately give him better relief.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Have been using this two weeks now . Waiting for this product to improve my ringing in my ears have noticed the ringing is not as loud as before thank you

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Saw many good reviews, bought for my father in law who has tinnitus for many years. And this works miraculously well for him. Bought another 5 bottles!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Took the supplement almost a wk, intensity of sound is lower a bit, around 20%; better than none; Hope can do more later. Note after taking for a mth: did help; the sound much softer now;

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

the squeling in my ears makes any high pitched sounds unhearable . since i have been using my clear pills' the ringing has been reduced 90%. I have used this product for the last 6 years . I will never stop and have told other people of my success with tinnitus . It takes 2 to 3 wks to work and soon you will wonder where the noise went.

3f51c901-9965-4cee-b6b0-ab031c15e161
4349fdb8-4593-4a49-9270-ad23eb44cd43
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Tried these last two weeks, so far seem ok, ringing/ buzzing slighlty reduced, but needs more time. I would prefer if came with option to buy larger quanity in tub as 1 tub doesnt last long given you take either 4 or 6 tablets a day