IN

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Good

I take these with me on my weekly hiking and when I feel lack of energy, one of these will help to give a boost in order to keep me going and complete the hike. Very handy to have and I love coffee so this espresso one is my favorite one!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Very good for early morning use, the caffeine does feel a bit heavy if consumed in the afternoon, though it is subjective. Overall, it is good and nice when used in appropriate timing.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Good taste compared to other energy gel brands. The packaging is a bit bigger than gu gels, so it’s a little less comfortable to consume, but gets the job done

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Take 1 packet 15minutes before activity. Brought some, easy to carry, convenient size. Its a bit sweet so water is a must! Overall good product.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Husband uses these on long runs, they work well and give him energy. No unwanted buzz.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I use it on Enduro riding workouts or other sports, great when feeling exhausted and to refill your energy

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Delicious , live the easy tear tab. So handy to take running and digest easily ☺️

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

3rd time ordering the same items. Received my last order in 3 days, super fast shipping. Will definitely order again.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great flavor, just be aware of the amount of caffeine it contains.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very fast delivery Great prices, great benefit One of the best products on the market at a fair price