IN

MayaLuFox
Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Good

The quality its decent. The package was sealed. The calcium its recommended for improving bone structure and the combination for these pills has multiple benefits for the body. Its a good supplement, helps with other body deficiencies and I like that it come in a big amount of pills and ingredients are safe.

41408ba5-8c65-4b50-aa23-cc8293bdd62c

Bought this for my mom as she’s getting older and doctor recommended her to consume calcium, magnesium, zinc supplements. Decided to buy this because of the great reviews and it has the right amount needed of each micronutrients for my mom. She’s been consuming for over a week now, so far so good.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I feel balanced when I take four every day because it gives you the minerals in the quantities you need that our food doesn't provide you anymore due to the quality of the soil... hence, it's a great supplement to give you what food doesn't give you in order to stay healthy.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Ive been taking this for year and continue to do so since Ive noticed when I ran out of this calcium magnesium zinc combination from Country Life I started having memory issues. all that cleared up when I got restocked with this. feeling great again! I feel the magnesium deficiency was noticeable in my energy levels and I often take this with the B-complex from country life.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I have ordered this product several times already for my mom who is 80 years old and is very satisfied. The price-quality ratio is excellent.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Easy to swollow! Have been using them for about a year and this is the best brand I've tried! Recommend to anyone looking for a great quality vitamin!