IN

Posted on May 30, 2022

I was losing a lot of hair and it has helped for more Hair to grow and come out. I truly recommend this product for people that are losing hair. Taken with B Complex The tablets are a little larger than normal and maybe somewhat of a problem for some people to swallow which thankfully I am not one of them. I like the fact that they come in the glass bottle.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

this product is a super sun protecter I use it for protection from ulraviolet and you can use it with any topical UV to maximize the effect , good dark brown package to protect the tablet from the sun to protect the active ingredient good size for two months and high quality

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I have purchased this because my gray hairs are increasing hopefully this is helpful. Honestly probably this supplement is not purpose to remove or reduce gray hair but I would like to try how my fair affect. My gray hair is not increasing a lot or removing. But hair was shiny and healthy. So totally it was good.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I purchased this product in an attempt to reduce the amount of grey hair that I have. This it has done, but not as much as I had hoped. It is very encouraging to pluck a grey hair to see that the most recent growth of it is my normal hair color rather than grey. I believe if I increased the amount that I'm taking it would be more effective. My hesitation in doing so is for financial reasons; thus this is the reason for only a four star review. When used for the management of grey hair growth it becomes price prohibitive; too expensive.

I started taking this with the hope that my hair fall would lessen. Although it's too early to tell if it's having an effect on my hair, I noticed that my mood has improved. I first noticed a sense of gentle euphoria about 45 minutes after taking it and then noticed that my mood seemed much more stable throughout the day. I feel less anxious, my thoughts are calmer, and I'm able to handle daily stress better. I thought this was interesting so I looked for some medical research that might indicate PABA is beneficial for mood and I found that it is indeed indicated as having the ability to improve depression, particularly in people who have trouble absorbing folate. Since PABA is a structural component of folate, which we need to make DNA and other genetic material (cells need it to divide correctly as well) supplementing with PABA can help the body produce more folate, which I thought was really interesting. It has been found that people prone to depression tend to have low levels of folate. Although I don't have "depression" per se, it has definitely helped improve my mood and outlook. This seems to be a high quality supplement, I look forward to seeing how it affects my health (and hopefully my hair) in the long term.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Bought these to help with covid related hair loss. Apparently they help with skin conditions too. Very big pills, but good value for money. Too soon to see if it works but I’m happy and would purchase again

Posted on May 17, 2022

Great price, great service! Previous orders of this tablet from elsewhere have tended to be capsules - which personally I find more difficult to swallow, but these are normal tablets that I much prefer! I'll order from iherb in future!

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I love that this product comes in a glass bottle! It is high quality and a higher dose than other products I've tried. I can just take 1 per day so it saves money in the long run!

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

I just started taking the capsules so I’m not sure if it’s working yet. I think I need to be on it for longer to see results. I haven’t had any side effects or problems with digestion which sometimes happens when I take supplements for the first time. I am taking it together with the horsetail for my hair.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

I’ve been taking PABA by Country Life since 2016 and still get wow to my natural uncolored hair. I do believe it works as it suppose to. I make break every 3 month for a month as my personal nutritionist said. To my personal opinion the pills are a bit too big and sometimes its difficult to swallow them. But still ok to me. Hardly recommend!