IN

Posted on Dec 8, 2021
Great supplement w/ chromium for keeping blood sugar down

I have to use this to combine w/ chromium supplements to help stabilize blood sugar. Chromium alone does not have a large effect on blood sugar, but vanadyl sulfate (or vanadium) will help to lower the blood sugar. I wish i didn't have to add this to the chromium b/c it's like "oh great, one more pill to take," but it's the only way to make the chromium very effective. (You might want to give Natural Factors chromium & vanadium a try as both minerals are in one pill, but their mg dose really needs to be higher to work well.)

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I'm try this product for regularly blood sugar ? I have used vandaium glysinate before . Clean ingredients. I use half a capsule w/ cinnamon & chromium.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I get the results my doctor is wanting, when taking this product.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

pretty good values for high potency and bulk pills, size is really tiny so can easily be consumed, helps my low A1c.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

One of the best things for blood sugar control . I herb great service as always

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

I got it to balance my blood sugar and It seems to be doing the job....it is the old fashioned way of doing things....naturally.... I am quite satisfied with this

Posted on May 22, 2022

Been using for over 20 years..revimmend for c ontrolling blood sugars

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Easy to take and seems to be working very well.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

It might be a bit too early to say what affect they're having on my blood sugar, but a small capsule and easy to take.