IN

Posted on May 14, 2022

Very good quality product. Very taste small size sardines, they are convenient to use for sandwiches. It has a pleasant smoked smell and does not smell like fish. Convenient packaging, natural ingredients. I ordered 2 packs for testing, my family liked the sardines and I ordered 16 more packs so that I would always have a pack of delicious sardines on hand.

d867d767-0589-4a44-b422-a08eb6e331ee

Once or twice a week my wife and I like to have sardines. They are a delicious and nutritious snack--high in protein and omega fatty acids, while having no carbs at all. It is a perfect treat to keep us feeling full until dinner. This so SO flavorful. The texture is perfect (some cheaper sardines tend to be mushy). For about the same price as a bag of potato chips it is possible to eat a snack you can feel good about.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

High quality, not mushy, has fresh taste and I like to have it in my keto salad for lunch, very good source of protein and omega 3 and actually very filling and keep me full until dinner. Is very nutritious and will reorder again when my inventory run low. Highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have sardines on fresh salad for breakfast because it keeps me full for long and it taste great. Especially good for low carb diet.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Very nice product! I liked quality and the package. Everything is properly made and packed. Smell and taste are delicious. If you want to try nice seafood product, this brand is definitely your choice.

Posted on Oct 15, 2020

These sardines are the best I have ever eaten. I stopped buying sardines in our local shop when I tried these, the taste is very different. These ones are very nice and tender and I always have them in my fridge and I’m sure I will buy more and more in future!

26f2e9ad-63ed-47e8-bba2-fa3ee7c94e7b
Posted on Jun 4, 2021

Sardines are standard in stuffed egg recipes. I do this: take out the yolk, mix with a fork with sardine, mayonnaise. Finely chop a few mushrooms and a small onion and fry. add to "minced meat". Stuff the squirrels with "minced meat". Garnish with mayonnaise, green onions and a slice of pickled cucumber

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

The fish inside is quite tiny. Not like those I get used to have in other brands. The taste is mild. The quality is average. Can get better choices in this price range.

D
Posted on Jan 10, 2021

The flavor of the sardines is outstanding, the texture is great and not too mushy and soft like some other competitors'. However I do prefer sardines that come in less olive oil, just my personal preference. The olive oil sort of overwhelms the sardine's flavor in a way. I prefer pure sardines taste. But will still buy again when on discount.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!