Page 1 - Reviews - Dear, Klairs, Midnight Blue Calming Cream, 2 oz (60 ml) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I was not sure what I was going to experience with this product; I am fairly skeptical of products that get hyped up quickly. After using it and finishing it, I have to say it definitely worth the hype. It is a beautiful choice for someone who wants a “skin reset”, especially if you’ve been experiencing redness. Plus, aesthetically, this is a gorgeous product; the blue color of this cream is mesmerizing. Definitely recommend, and I’ll be repurchasing myself soon too.

69338bcc-dbdc-4f76-a2ff-2ec04de25066
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

For a long time I was thinking whether to try this cream. I was sure the hype was unjustified and neither was the price, and frankly I did not need it either, but after so many recommendations I decided to give it a try. It is a night cream helps to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness. Among the ingredients: hyaluronic acid, Santala, shea butter, argan oil, jojoba oil, 6 types of peptides and ceramide. No perfume, essential oils or alcohol. It is a rich and thick cream, in a stunning blue color. Because of its heavy texture it is excellent at locking in moisture to the skin and is therefore more suitable for night treatment, but there is no prohibition on using it during the day if it is comfortable for you. The blue color can have the effect of neutralizing rapid redness as a type of primer. I experienced a lot of irritations lately and since I started using it the ‏irritations just disappeared. I use it as a final step, and it is perfect in maintaining moisture for my dry skin.

d46f37df-2d61-45bd-a7bc-d88b27651589
ce4799e4-9b3b-4e92-93d6-3145d93042f8
Posted on Jul 26, 2021

At first I ordered the small package, and after using this every night for a month I’m so amazed by this product! My skin is very sensitive and I have redness especially in the cheeks area, this cream is so hydrating and calms the redness! So I ordered the big package this time and I’m very very happy with the effect it has on my facial skin!

67930c64-ae7e-4d51-80a8-2cf6bdefe152
Posted on May 28, 2022

I’ve been using the klairs rich moist soothing cream for 5+ years and it was sold out so I decided to try this one and I was pleasantly surprised!! This fits my skin much better than the other klairs cream!!! I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin and this really helped with my skin in every way - it leveled my oiliness, got rid of redness, and the first night I used it I actually had calmed down skin in the morning (unusual for me lately)!! I completely recommend this cream if you don’t have dry skin (this isn’t heavy or moisturizing enough for dry skin, try klairs other cream though)! :)

Posted on May 27, 2022

Very soothing. it leaves the skin moist and soft. Great quality. Good size. My favorite for the days when my skin is irritated. I use it as day and night cream during summer. It is almost scent-less which I like. I bought it a few time already and will buy more.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I guess this cream is not meant for daily use, only when you have sensitivity. Although, I always wear sunscreen (spf 50), sometimes I could still feel a little tingling on my face due to sun exposure. Usually, I would use this cream on those cases and it really helps. I could always feel the cooling/ calming effect it does to my skin. I don't get pimples/acne anymore, but this cream is included in the Angry Skin package/set of Klairs, so I guess if you have irritated or sensitive skin due to acne, this might help calm the skin too. If you are suffering from acne, get the Klairs Angry Skin package, it helped me recovered from my acne way back in 2016. Klairs introduced me to Korean skincare and I am always going back to this brand.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

This moisturizer is extremely lightweight, which means it's great for my sensitive (acne-prone) oily skin. It has a cooling effect upon application and is fragrance free. Most moisturizers break me out, but this one really doesn't. the centella extract is very calming and good for acne (it reduce inflammation and reduces the scarring). The cream is surprisingly blue but goes on transparent on the skin and absorbs within seconds. It feels like water on the skin. I will definitely repurchase!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This cream is absolutely amazing! It is a bit ticker in texture, but once it's on the face it simply melts and does not make me oily and shiny at all. It calms and soothes any irritation and it helped me with small piples on my face. They were just gone after a couple of day! This cream is also good for after sun care, as it calms the face and hydrates it a lot. I will buy more of it for sure! One of my favorites!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have sensitive skin on the chin around the mouth (Perioral dermatitis). The redness disappears when I use this cream. It’s perfect for me in PM routine in combination with retinol or acid serums. And also good in AM routine before the sunscreen application. Really good composition for healthy skin barrier.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I bought this to use at night, but this can be used day or night. It has a nice, light gel consistency that sinks in very quickly. The finish of it is almost like a primer which makes it great for daytime. It sets down, making your skin hydrated but not greasy with no excess product on your face. Helps calm down my redness and little bumps I get after a full day of wearing makeup.