Page 1 - Reviews - Dear, Klairs, Supple Preparation Facial Toner, 6.08 fl oz (180 ml) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Easily my best toner so far! It preps my skin very well before my skincare routine, and really hydrating without feeling heavy. My makeup always sticks better, and I’ve noticed my skin become bouncy after diligently using the product daily for 4 months. I also have no issues so far with acne or other skin problems.

f346a98e-ff46-4213-b0ea-dd4a30b53309
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

It is really good. I bought this toner with mugwort essence after enthusiastic review on YouTube. It really reduces redness and inflammation of acne! There is absolutely no irritation after applying the essence, feeling incredibly pleasant. I can tell you that it mattifies and soothes the skin better than mugwort essence. I use small amount and apply with my hands. I would buy it again. Definetly recommend you to try!

075b1b6c-dae8-4b3b-8597-1b66d4859423
Oceans
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Great for adding extra hydration. I use this after cleansing toner and before serum and cream. The smell is a lovely calming herbal smell. I can imagine the smell can take some getting used to if you're not familiar with asian herbs. I apply with my hands and pat on until absorbed. My skin has greatly improved since switching to this and a hyaluronc acid serum. My frown line and slight laugh lines have almost completely disappeared. this product is always raved about online and I'm happy I could finally try it, im really happy with how much my overall skin condition has improved whilst using this product in conjunction with the other products in my skincare routine. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all and the consistency is more like a serum rather than super watery like other toners I've tried before which is great as it applies much easier. im super impressed and will be purchasing this again :) Definitely will repurchase and I highly recommend.

d7b5997d-e89e-4632-adc2-3a14b0a3e98b
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Klairs toner has increased the softness and suppleness of my skin and added a bounce to my skin. It goes deep down into the skin hence, it is an ideal product for people facing extreme dryness or lack of suppleness to restore the softness and bounce to the skin. It doesn’t clog pores and works for any skin type.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Moisturizing, gentle and lightweight. You can put layer on this toner if you want more moisture. * Remember to pat the toner into your skin; don't rub your face too hard and be gentle! (I watch a lot of Korean video especially the one from wishtrend website. work well with my sensitive skin.

13a609c0-cf4d-4847-a791-17ac6c665f29
32ee4197-e4ed-404f-a4a9-bad0739791e6
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love products that live up to their word. This is a moisturizing toner that is the foundation of the foundation for daily grooming, does not pretend to do more than that. And indeed he does it excellently. Moisturizes the face well. A good base for hyaluronic acid and moisturizer and on them there is no problem to continue with the normal makeup routine. Highly recommended product

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I like this toner for it's benefit on my skin, it really seems to balance my skin out after the washing. It doesn't really add any moisture, so I use other products for this afterwards. The scent / flavor is subtle (as with any Dear, Klairs products I used so far) and the product is gentle on my skin.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have tried quite a lot of korean brand toners and can honestly say this is one of the top 2. Very moisturizing, even for the winter time. I love the consistency, not too thick, not too watery. It does not have a strong odor, even though this is not fragrance-free. A bottle has lasted me 2 years with daily use. Will repurchase for sure.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I bought it after reading so many great reviews. i use it right after cleansing, morning and night. It has nice thick texture and is not sticky. I put some on my palm, rub it lightly between my hands and pat it onto my face. Whatever is leftover, I rub it on the backs of my hands. Then, I follow with the rest of my routine. Since using it, my face is well hydrated, and I feel that the rest of products absorbs better.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

The title says it all! This just works wonders with my combination/sensitive skin as it has never broken me out and kept my skin texture even while being super hydrating. This toner works in both my winter and summer routine it is just an all-around good product that has never failed on me and my skin.