IN

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This definitely has a rose scent to it. It takes around 3 to 4 spritzes to cover the face. I like the bottle it is clear and looks pretty. Not only does it moisturize the face, but it has some good ingredients like vitamin C, green tea, Allantoin, aloe vera etc which should give some skin benefits with prolonged use

3a091221-fb56-4217-8b7c-7fadfe4dca21
Posted on May 26, 2022

I have been using this product daily for quite a few years now (more than 3 or 4 years), I use it mainly as a toner ( works instantly) and for hydrating (locks in hydration all day). I find it works great under makeup, and even to set your makeup after application.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This mist is perfect for traveling on airplane where the air is deplorable. It makes my face feel moisturized This product is good for dry skin, especially during the wintertime. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

~Just adore the scent of this lovely hydrating Derma E Mist. Keep a bottle in fridge on a warm summers day to cool down. Regular purchaser of this delightful product for my sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

the smell is pleasent, the sprayer is wonderful - then again, like all similar products, I am just not sure if it actually works or not. I sure can live without it, but it is also really enjoyable to use, so..yea i will likely repurchase lol

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

it has no scent I statrtto using it as base for the make up keeps the face hydrated and gives you nice glow soft texture

Posted on May 23, 2022

Nice blissful mist of moisture to the skin! I use it before skincare, after skincare, and after makeup.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love it! I apply it after my makeup for a natural and healthy look.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

a very easy to use push-push. love this after a good hot bath in the winter.