IN

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Excellent exfoliant!

This exfoliant helps me fight against milia. Moreover, it helps clear pores, smooth fine wrinkles, and improve skin tone. I apply it at night and wash my face in the morning. The scent is not very pleasant, but it fades away after a while. I would suggest applying it 30m before going to bed so your pillowcase won't get dirty. It doesn't irritate my skin nor dries it out. Hence, I even don't apply moisturizer after it. I use it twice or once a week depending on how oily my skin is. Also, I like to use it when I have breakouts around my chin. This is the best exfoliator I have used so far.

c1601a64-d337-4c4d-8e2a-95f97c16e7bc
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I’m using this product in summer to maintain clean and even skin that I have reached within winter period. Great product for summer season - it’s efficient, peeling does its work, but is gentle enough so that can be used while sunny period and without causing the sun damage. Must be followed with sunscreen!)

6254b0e8-d438-418f-9c7a-e5136c7187e9
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Dr. Dre recommended this! Package Size is bigger than expected, and since you only need to use it twice a week it will last a long time! No scent, and is suited for sensitive skin as it is a gentle formula. But don't forget to moisturize your skin after using it!

75872d15-62f7-4899-894d-5e214a6f1ccf
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The amazing facial exfoliant! I use it once a week and see already benefits: the skin is very soft after it. The size is good of 60 ml, will last in time. Package is comfortable in usage, the scent is not strong, the composition is good. I feel that it works in gentle way on my skin, but I have a mixed type: normal and oily. The quality is great, with age is a must have!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Love this product. And have been using it several months the texture, scent and quality is great. I loved that is paraben free etc. You could immediately feel the difference when you use derma e all natural fragrance free products. Is such a pleasant experience. You can’t go wrong with Derma e! Loved the brand.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I liked this product I’ve noticed that my skin got brighter after the first use, it does tingle the skin once applied but I didn’t get any irritation. The packaging is perfect and good quality. And it will last for long since you only have to use it twice a week.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Dr. Dray recommendation! *****UPDATE***** I wish that i had a before photo of my acne scars But for now here’s a photo of how my acne scars started to fade (i had a very painful hormonal acne as you can see and tell its heeling and there’s no bumps anymore)☺️ I use this twice a week at night + I wear sunscreen on the day . Highly recommended for sure! The skin feels so smooth after this!! When you first apply it you will feel a slight tingly feeling because of the high percentage of the aha , i do recommend to apply a good thick moisturizer after the serum. Just remember it is a long process to fade the scars ! Dont ever overdo! Be patient! Results will show ❤️

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I apply it once a week as I am scared of overexfoliating my skin. It has a chemical-like scent which is not off-putting to me. The size is well enough to be used for a long time. My skin feels smooth the next day and it is quite gentle as well.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This cream is must to have, it’s good for sensitive skin and the benefits that will help skin to moisturize And very gentle This product has a good scent and quality and the size is goes long a way im using it everyday before applying my night skin care cream