Page 1 - Reviews - Desert Essence, Restorative Face Oil, .96 fl oz (28.3 ml) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

My older skin loves this desert essence, it penetrates and is not greasy, I love the scent, oranges, I use it daily. It feels especially good after a mask. I love the quality, a small bottle goes a long way as a few drops will do, I can see and feel the difference my skin feels soft, and wrinkles are not as pronounced,

0e9e6a8a-70ed-463d-b317-e7c9d4aa735a
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Excellent oil for the face. I use it in the morning and before bed. Very light, I don't really need any other face care product; this oil does the job. It smells wonderful, and the scent is not strong. The only thing is that I wouldn't mind getting more than 0.96 oz for the money.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Facial oil is a must-have skin care item to me everyday since I have combination to dry skin. And this facial oil is one of my fave always. It has lightly texture with high performance in hydrating and soften my skin without being sticky. Very easy absorbed is another starry point I have to give. Love it.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Great for face. This may be my secret to looking young! But I do not advise putting it on an area with eczema or any other sensitive area or with open wound. I developed a mild red rash around area. Other than that it's moisturising, absorbs, and smells really nice!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Excellent face oil. I use it every night and my skin feels better. The smell is nice and the oil is not greasy. Great product

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Very soft beautiful organic oil. Gives the face a nice moisty glow, easy absorbs the oil and a nice natural smell. Fantastic oil! Even a few drops in your hair works miracles.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This oil is wonderful for my hair as for my face. I usually react to new products but my skin seems to like this one! :)

Posted on May 21, 2022

This oil moisturizes the skin without leaving stickiness. It doesnt have strong scent what i like.

1724a118-fa83-4b61-826e-d755577aea8b
Posted on Jan 16, 2021

Love this. So glad I gave it a go. After years of trying so many top brands to regulate my oily skin I now only use this after a scrub with a wet muslin cloth. My skin has never been better! 3-4 drops once a day, no sticky or oily residue. I also recommended it to my mother who has dry skin and is very sensitive to products and she loves it too.

Posted on Nov 1, 2020

I like this oil. It's very light on the skin but still moisturizing. The fragrance is light too, a sweet orange I think. I live in Australia and with the heat, it's important for any skin product to be moisturizing WITHOUT being too heavy and clogging the pores. This definitely fits the bill. In the winter I add a couple of drops of Maracuja oil for added oomph, but really I don't think I need to. It's enough on it's own. I do use a serum under this though. Being over 60 my skin needs it.