IN

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

To help me fall asleep and stay asleep, I've tried many products over the last couple of years including: L-Tryptophan, Melatonin and 5-HTP. I can now say that the 5-HTP worked best for "me"!!! Each night, I fall asleep pretty quickly and stay asleep for seven to eight hours. I've experienced zero negative side effects from any of the above listed products. However, that may not be the case for you. But don't give up! Keep on trying everything, different sleep aid supplements, a healthy diet, regular exercise, dealing with your issues until you reach a place of peace, an electric blanket, room heater, different bed, etc., until you find "your" answer. All the best to you and your search for a good night's sleep :)

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Verified purchase. Salvation for my mood. Always being in a level mood helps keep your blood pressure normal. If I take tryptophan before bedtime, then deep sleep is guaranteed to me. I have been familiar with griffonia for a long time and never tire of being surprised at its wonderful properties. I am very pleased!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I originally bought this to help fight insomnia and promote deeper sleep. I was pleasantly shocked by the unexpected difference the supplement made in my mood! I experienced a lower level of stress and enhances feelings of happiness throughout the day (serotonin I suppose). That being said, I didn’t notice a great improvement in sleep 😆 Melatonin is working great now though.

I take this every morning before breakfast and have noticed a huge improvement in my mood and overall mental health for the past six months or so since I started taking it. I have anxiety and ADHD and it’s definitely helped taking this and combining it with other things like L-Tyrosine and L-Theanine. Definitely recommend!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I've been using these for years and take one along with Magnesium before bed time. As a precursor of serotonin it helps to relax and enjoy a good night sleep. The package size is the most economical I could find. It's non-GMO and as all Dr. Best products of great quality.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I take two supplements before bed that I believe help my mood significantly, L-Theanine and 5-htp. I started 5-htp first and noticed quite a difference just from one before bed. I've never had particular trouble sleeping, but I get fantastic sleep now. The biggest benefit for me is that overall my mood feels more stable and relaxed throughout the day.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I've been using this for sleep and weight loss and it seems to work terrific. I haven't noticed a ton of weight loss but with my sleep improved, I have more energy to get up and move. I can say that I am gaining more muscle and toning just by taking this. I sleep better and feel a lot more rested when I get up.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Very impressed with this supplement!! I nodded off to sleep soon after taking 1 tablet and felt very refreshed in the morning. Small capsules and easy to take, I am very impressed with this supplement, they say it also helps with cravings and I have noticed I am not snacking as much!!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Doctor's best is a great brand and this 5-htp is good value for money. Helps me get my sleep back on schedule, especially if I had to use melatonin for a while and need to start making my own. Bottle lasts me quite a while (almost 6 months).

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I find myself happier and kinder when I take one of these at night and one in the morning. When I ran out, I didn't think too much about it but, my family did! I now put one in my night pill case and one in my morning pill case. I find the optimism I had in my youth coming back. I had tried anti-depressants and they worked but with side effects. This is a gentle but helpful pill that after years of use has not let me down. Does what it says it does with no side effects, started working within three days. I no longer have to deal with roller-coaster emotions. highly recommend it.