IN

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This is one of the best-seller supplement in my store. The ingredients are complete, not just calcium, but it has collagen too. Collagen is important for the ligament, especially for older age. My family consumes this supplement regularly, the quality is good for bone health. For me, it has no taste, no after taste too. I love the combination, I think it's perfect, one supplement that fulfill the needs for bone and ligament at the same time.

Posted on May 28, 2022

1a9d7ab8-47ab-44e6-ae96-87fa610548e7
cb995edd-3221-4f0a-b7e5-33fbc30a50e9
ef1222f3-13b5-4c8b-9695-202c754918ef
9d9b3c37-f7be-4066-b474-d8ee4c51a390
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

It has a broad nutrient spectrum for bone health with the MCHCal form of calcium. I always order whenever it's available because it sells out quickly. It has trace minerals, calcium, vitamins, colagen and boron in one capsule. Serving size is a lot 3 capsules, but they're not big easy to swallow with no taste or smell

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I used to take a calcium citrate formula for my osteoporosis, but thought I would try this formulation instead. I've been taking it now for several months, and can tell it's a better formula for me as I don't feel that weakness or pain in the bones in my wrist that I had with the other type of calcium. I trust the Dr's. Best brand and iHerb has a great price on it. Recommended.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have taken the Jarrow Bone Up supplement for many years and have personally seen bone density improvement with it, however this one by Doctor's Best is a little less costly at the moment and the ingredients are quite similar to Bone Up, so I purchased it to see how it compares.. As with all Doctor's Best supplements, it is packaged well and the caps are easy to swallow. It appears to be a really good alternative.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

A very good supplement for bones. There is no taste, only a light smell of pills. After one month of taking this supplement of calcium I've noticed the improvement for my foot after I've got it injured at the end of June (I had a strong distortion). I've noticed also a benefit for my teeth. The package is comfortable, quality ingredients.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I was just trying trying this bone complex caps but I really like them. Good quality product scientifically made with MCH Calcium in the ingredients which is good for my bones. I am over 50 yrs of age and do lots of movement for my job so I gots to keep my bones in good shape and I trust that this product will do just that. The maker suggested 3 caps but only do 1 or 2. Please consult with your doctor before taking any supplements.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Good combination, it contains potassium which seldom to find in bone supplement, Potassium helps moving nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells. I took this calcium bone maker because of potassium, easy to swallow, good price for 180 capsules, I continue to use it and recommend it to friends.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

This is a must if you have joint issues especially the destructive type. I saw real improvement in my joints and after 3 months of use the ultrasound showed healing connective tissue and cartilage so for me this is a must. For better results use it in combination with Doctor's Best,Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with OptiMSM

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

A complex bone restore formula with multiple minerals & c, D3, K2 (MK7) vitamins. Contains calcium in the best absorbable microcrystalline hydroxiapatite form; magnesium in well-absobable, optimal for the stomach malate form. Over twice as cheap as Life Extension bone restore formula, although the concentrations of minerals are somewhat smaller.