IN

kbeauty
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Fucoidan is studued substance that can help to fight free radicals and cancer cells. It significantly increase life length. I am taking it 20 minutes before breakfast. I started from 1 cap a day. I only noticed that i sleep better. I hope i will live 120 years because i want to go to Mars one day in like 50 years or so 😅

1a2c97a3-eece-4d1e-b94c-b8481d5827d2

I have been taking various Fucoidan products for at least 10 years. For the last 2 years I was taking this product, daily. I have seen nothing but huge benefits (I'll detail them later). I can be certain the benefits are real since I was off Fucoidan for a few months and all the benefits have gone. Everything was fine again after I started taking it again. Benefits include: relief of rheumatic inflammations (I was suffering for over 30 years and all the pain is gone!), no more ear and eye infections, less suffering from seasonal allergic reactions, faster recovery from influenza, did not take any antibiotic in the last 7 years (and I was taking those at least 3-4 times a year). Highly recommended!

Hamood
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Fucoidan is an algae extract. It was discovered by Japanese scientists. People, who eat daily this kind of algae live much longer than those who doesn't. It was also found that it has anti cancerous properties. I am taking this supplement every day. It doesn't affect my digestion anyhow, doesn't have aftertaste or something like that. The capsule is of an average size. Though i found double dosage and cheaper by Swanson brand, unfortunately it is not available on iherb.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

When my husband began taking a medication called gleevac for leukemia----I knew it was vital to give him herbs or other supplements that not interfere with his medication. Fucoidan has been studied WITH gleevac and found to target the very problem the gleevac targets (the bad cells, etc.)---He's been on the gleevac and fucoidan now for 4 years and his labs have been consistently very good---no sign of bad cells for 2 years, but one recent small increase---all in all the doctors have been pleased and have stated his recovery has been 'unusual'. He takes 4 capsules every day with breakfast.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I was recommended Fucoidan as a helpful supplement for Fybromyalgia. This was the best value quantity & strength applicable for that &, in combination with some others, I do feel there is some improvement. Not a massive difference but enough that I'll continue to take.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I always buy this supplement for my mum, she is 75 years old and when she takes it she is energetic and her immune is good.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Fucoidan, a natural component of brown seaweed, has anti-cancer activity against various cancer types by targeting key apoptotic molecules. It also has beneficial effects as it can protect against toxicity associated with chemotherapeutic agents and radiation.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I've been consuming fucoidan for some time now to support healthier digestive but can also see a positive side effect such as smoother complexion.