IN
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

A really great high quality product by Dr Axe with excellent organic medicinal mushrooms that have been studied and shown to help with body and brain support: Tremella to support lung, brains, stomach, heart and immune system; Turkey tail to help boost your immune system and fight certain cancers; Chaga, an alternative remedy for arthritis and high blood pressure...just to name a few in this amazing supplement.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I started taking it and it's a good product.i don't take it regularly because I drink mushroom coffee and don't want to take to much.Even though it's natural you don't want to much of a good thing.it is very good quality and has five different mushrooms in it.the tablet isn't hard to swallow very easy

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I include these types of mushrooms for my health. When I am not preparing fresh mushrooms in my daily diet, this is a great option in only one capsule. I am a fan of Dr Axe too, and am happy that he has an all in one tablet.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Dr Axe products are always top quality, and this organic multi mushroom blend is no exception.......supports the immune system with the ability to adapt to stress. One minus point!..... much too pricy!!

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

great quality product. clean ingredients. amazing benefits. easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

ingredients of verity of mushrooms are great and love its quality and taste

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This product has really help build my immunity. No taste, easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

High quality Mashroom supplement. helping with energy levels and boosting my immune system.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Excellent mushroom complex! I believe to this brand quality and can suggest for all who are looking for mushroom supplements.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

have staryed to take this supplement cant see apparent effect.