IN
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I bought 2 products for baby colics. In combination they gave a good result. My baby sleeps better and passes gas more easily. Now he doesn't cry so much. I can't say that everything has disappeared, but things are under control and as time goes by, the problems are getting better. My satisfaction is even greater when I know that the products are not synthetic.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Calms all kinds of tummy aches and discomfort! Nice quality ingredients and packaging. Taste also good if can be detected at all when mixed with beverage. Will buy again dor sure to keep in cupboard just in case

Sea0ftears
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

My daughter suddenly had a tummy ache after I bought this. She took it with ease and didnt complain about the taste. Would buy again.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

this is a good brand to use with your baby. highly recommend

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Those are great! My son liked them. They’re clean ingredients which is something i care about! And it’s a good package sie

Posted on May 14, 2022

I give this medicine to my kids ages 8, 10, and 12 and it really helps soothe their tummies. The taste is very mild.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

good quality best ingredients taste good

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Did not work at all but my son loves taking it 😂

Auto-translated from Russian

How, at the time I ordered this drug 🙏 First of all, I was bribed that you can give babies from 6 months. 👍 My baby, 8 months old, eldest 9 years old, and he caught some kind of intestinal disease. I immediately began to give him stronger drugs (such as loperamide). And the baby got infected the next day from him. Ah, so I started giving her this syrup. I honestly didn't expect it to help. Noooo...after 3 doses of the drug, her diarrhea stopped. The quality speaks for itself 👍 Natural ingredients (based on apple juice), pleasant taste (the baby drank with pleasure. On her 9.5 kg she gave 2.5 ml every 15 minutes. And then a couple more days 2-3 times a day a day (for maintenance).The packaging is very convenient, there is a measuring syringe inside.In general, a really working syrup.I would be glad 👍 if my review helps you.

8ef382a8-fcec-4cea-8c07-e609cac98e4e
Posted on Dec 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The quality, composition of the ingredients, the taste and benefits of this product (additive) are certainly there !! The size and packaging are perfect! About how good it is, there are a lot of good reviews! So, thank you all for your attention! Like if it's not difficult please!