Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Woods, Baby Mild, Castile Soap with Fair Trade Shea Butter, Unscented, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This showed up unbelievably fast! We love this soap as a shampoo for the whole family and getting it cheapest from iHerb was awesome. It’s a gentle soap, but thick enough in texture to use as shampoo. Gentle, almost nonexistent smell. Smells like clean! Works for the babies, busy momma, and even dandruff daddy.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

So my mom got cancer and I’ve searching for products that suited her case and wouldn’t do her no harm therefore as many reviews has mentioned this is perfect for her .and nothing competes with natural stuff

cfb15dd5-1358-4af7-adcd-59e06d9fc9d6
Posted on May 20, 2022

This Un - scented soap is great to refill hand soap pump bottles and make face wash. It saves a lot over buying foaming soap. It is gentle and mild and does great on my sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts of rash. It is quality and value! I have purchased several times.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have used 6 bottles of this castile soap. As I have eczema and sensitive skin, I have to use soap without harmful ingredients or fragrance. I have tried other brands but Dr Woods brand is the best that I have used as there is no nasty scent. I use it for bathing and hand washing and it does not cause my body or hands to itch. The 946ml is good value for money. I like the unscented soap best but it has been discontinued for international orders.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great unscented, gentle soap that doesn't break the bank or irritate the skin. I've been using this for about 6 months now as hand soap since fragrance-free handsoap can be such a hassle to find - either it costs too much or doesn't come in bulk sizes. I used to use the fragrance-free Dr. Bonners but it was pretty pricey and too drying. While my hands are still pretty dry, it has more to do with the frequency of my hand-washing and the fact that I forget to put on lotion after sometimes. if you use this as handsoap, make sure to put on lotion! This has almost no scent so if you're sensitive to smell, it shouldn't pose any issues. It is pretty runny, so if you use as a handsoap, beware that it will shoot out far depending on your dispenser. If you're used to using Dr. Bonners though, it will be much the same experience in terms of composition.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

So thick, and love that it's unscented. Gentle formula for even the most sensitive skin. I use this as a base to make our own scent using essential oils. Fantastic bulk size, suitable for all age groups. I also use a couple squirts, some essential oil and top with water in foaming soap dispenser. Super economical and easy to use

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Hands down, the product EVER!!! I use it as a face wash and It’s suitable for all skin types, it is so gentle and it never leaves your skin feeling dry unlike most other face washes. A little goes a long way with this one and I have been using it for almost a year and I still have the same bottle! This is seriously a very good product, definitely recommend!!!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I use this for my baby’s sensitive skin, and it does not have a scent really. Nicely package to protect from light exposure to preserve the quality and benefits of the oils it contain. Very gentle on the skin and work. I use this very frequent, pretty much daily.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

No scent at all. I mix this with water, jojoba oil, and essentials oils to make shampoo. I am pleased with the result which is gentle and good for daily use on my hair. The size of the bottle is big. The packaging is good. I am pleased with the quality and price.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I use it every day. My skin never was so perfect. I used to have problem skin on my back - note anymore. Definitely recommend to try for someone who struggle with problem skin. But it's too dry for the face. So don't use it on the sensitive face skin