IN

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Wonderful Castle Soap!!

I absolutely LOVE Dr Woods castle soap!! I have used a different brand for many years but decided to give this a try as iHerb offered it as a sale item a few months ago. Never going back to my old brand!! This soap feels silky smooth! Very gentle on my dry skin with the fair trade Shea butter added. I use it to shower with as well as shampoo. I use it for general cleaning around my home and it works great!! I love the lavender scent!!

bc1220d6-ebd7-4aee-91cf-76c07d1dd485
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Beautiful lavender scent, very calming! The composition is very simple and gentle, perfect for sensitive skin types. Great for dry skin as well, as it has a moisturizing feel to it. Suitable for use by all ages, children and adults alike can benefit from this high-quality body wash. Comes in a perfect package size, not too big and bulky to keep in the shower.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I like this soap. I use it as a body and hand soap. It says you can use it as a shampoo. But It left my hair really oily so I will just use it for the body. I feel like it does not smell like lavender, I prefer the almond scent this brand has. But over all good product.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This is a really high-quality, gentle body wash. It has a very clean and minimal composition, so even those with sensitive and/or dry skin can benefit from this. The scent is a mild lavender one, very natural and not overpowering. I would say that people of all ages can use this, even children, as the gentle composition will be unlikely to harm their skin. Another thing is that the packaging is very pretty, which is kind of random, but I know some people pay attention to this detail. The body wash also comes in many different sizes to choose from.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Lovely scent and quality of this product. Able to use all around the home. Size could be larger. Suitable for all ages of family members. Gentle on sensitive skin. I will recommend it to friends and family for use. Feels nice on dry skin. Will buy again. Good quality. Packaging isn’t too burdensome.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022