IN

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

this vitamin has been amazing for me. I can notice the difference it's made in my day to day quality of life. I've recommended it to everyone who would listen and they are all amazed at the improved health, immunity, and well-being that they too have experienced.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I have combination skin. I use it after I use pads for my acne that dries the skin. It is good and makes my skin soft not oily. Just 2-3 drops enough. The smell is not good but I get used to it. Also good for body and hair

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great soap for the shower. Thanks to the shea butter, it does not dry out the skin. You feel that it is made of high-quality and natural materials. The smell is gentle and pleasant. Lathers gently and naturally. Cleans effectively. I really like this product that manages to be natural and effective.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022