IN

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I used to take Singular prescription but did not like the side effects and I was able to replace it with Young Lungs. I am so glad this works for me. Singular is used when pollen/allergy season makes your asthma worse. Young Lungs is something I will continue to take daily, probably forever.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

It is quality for me . It work for me . My lung has problems it made me tired when i take 3 tables keep me feel good

47bfbfd1-c098-4971-a7b3-2ed3a225f0db
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I am a smoker and take these periodically to help clear up my lungs. Seems to help me breath better. Also, my husband took these after recovering from a recent virus. Tasted fine.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I continuously have green thick sputum, and went to see doctor who didn't find any inflammation, but say my secretion is too much for unknown reason. Ever since I started to take this, I noticed the sputum diminish a lot. I'm going to keep taking it.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

..a Huge Fan of Dragon Herbs..! Outstanding Quality and Efficacy, really Noticeable. Since these are TCM formulas used since ancient times, we know The Results are there with consistent use.. Really elated to find these on iHerb and also take advantage of iHerb's special discounts.. Thank You!!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I like that it really helps with my sinus problems and allergies!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love that this really does help with my sinus and allergy issues!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This formulation contains a number of important tonic herbs that are traditionally used to improve lung health, and these herbs naturally moisturize the lungs.