IN

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I’ve tried other dried garlic products but this one stands out. I buy it over and over again. You grind the garlic here so it can be a bit of a mess, flying all over the place. For me, it is necessary to wash my hands immediately after grinding because the garlic will burn my skin. The good news is that the product is packaged in glass. The bad news is that the grinder is not reusable. The company should rectify this.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love garlic on everything, so I'm always happy to try a new thing to cook with. Taste is good, pretty fresh. I love the packaging it comes in, especially the grinder. It's one of my favorite ingredients in many of my recipes now. I use it a lot, and you probably will too. ✌️

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The quality is super good. It tastes amazing like fresh one but keep in mind not to put a lot because small amount is enough. I use it with a lot of dishes. The size might seem like small but it good for long time. I like this brand and this product is the second one I ordered after ordering black pepper.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This is one of the best overall taste, quality and certification. If you value quality such as: Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Organic, Certified Organic by ICEA, and Kosher then look no further. Drogheria & Alimentari 1880 is one of the longest brand standing - I think that count for something! I love this product. One of my favorite top 3 garlic brand.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Great garlic spice, defiantly felt in the food because it's not ground to death to begin with - the added mill grinds it when you need it. An added bonus: since the garlic inside is not a sand consistency, it does not turn into one big rock as happened with garlic spices in my kitchen in the past (I think the moisture gets traps inside and causes it...).

Excellent ground garlic powder! The garlic is noticeable in taste and very tasty, the product is of high quality. The grinder is very convenient to use.

24333392-150a-4f44-a3d7-e732ec1fde59
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

love this garlic mill. the garlic stays fresh and doesn't dry out and doesn't get moist in it. the bottle if very sturdy and easy to use.