IN

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

It’s doesn’t taste nice at first cos it’s pure noni. But I guess it’s meant to be good for you. After gotten used to it, it tasted quite refreshing almost like beer to me. It does feel better after drinking noni. But has to commit to long term consumption to see more effects.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best supplements I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Good quality. No concerns (was worried to receive it in a plastic bottle,but it is in a glass bottle).Specific taste .Package wrapped well.Ingredient is pure noni (not composition).My bottle age is before September 2023 .It is supplement (not just juice) ,as I know fit for every diet . I’m using it :25 ml +a little bit of water(mix on a cup) and hold on a mouth before swallowing.No hemp. Benefit for lymph! if there is pain or inflammation it can improve feeling in the throat.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

It comes in a solid glass botlle. The liquid itself is lighter, and its taste is more sour than other brands of pure Noni juice. It says on the bottle that the fruits they are using are also from El Salvador and Peru, and not just from Tahiti. With that being said, it has the known and weird taste and smell of the Noni fruit, and the effect of better digestion seems to be same.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Quality is better than other brands. I have been using noni juice for twenty years and so far this brand is one of the best for immune system support.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I purchased this product in hopes of getting my cholesterol down as so many people said it does, but unfortunately, after 21/2 months of 2tbspns mixed with juice every morning, my cholesterol showed no change or improvement at all. The taste was a bit tough to drink too, but mixed with juice, was easy to go down.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I bought this in a hurry as my usual noni juice was out of stock.It has the usual distinct noni juice smell and taste.The only issue I have is that its watered down.I do not see myself getting benefits from the juice that easily.It takes a much longer time.I quite like a thicker consistency.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good quality nutrition in a bottle. Big size. Bought this to my mother when she got cancer and needed something that could be easily ingested, when she was feeling poorly. She liked it a lot.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Take this daily mixed with apple cider vinegar, ginger and aloe vera. The concoction isn’t great tasting but I feel the benefits. Seems to be good quality and I appreciate the glass bottle packaging.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

this is my second purchase. it helped feeling energetic with clear mind. though my feet and hands have minor itches in the first two weeks of usage.