IN

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Pleasant Scent

I've always liked Ecos products, because I feel comfortable using them in my kitchen around food and it doesn't have an intense lingering fragrance. It's not a supercharged cleaner, but it gets the job done! The scent is fresh and herbal with an underlying note of cinnamon. I enjoy the smell, but I still stand by their citrus fragrance as my favorite.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I liked this cleaner for everyday simple clean ups. For the price and larger quantity, I think this product is more affordable than other brands selling non-toxic cleansers. The parsley smell takes a bit of getting used to but after a while, it actually smells quite refreshing. It's definitely better smelling than the tea tree scented cleanser.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I use this when I have splattered grease on my glass top stove, It works better than anything else I have tried and is not toxic like other cleaners.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Liked this cleaner, doesn’t have strong smell , helping to me keep the kitchen clean removes all dirt, included oil it’s possible be used all over the house

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This cleaner has a very pleasant fragrance, cleans well and comes in a handy size and is a great value for the price. I would definitely use again and recommend it to others.

Love the smell! It’s good value and can be used in everything.

c385da5f-5036-4b3d-b43f-154bbbf61fa8
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This stuff smells amazing! I use this all over the house and it smells so good!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great smelling product. I love the fact that is earth friendly and safe.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I use Parsley Plus on my wooden worktops for a deep clean that protects and enhances the wood. I love it 😀

Posted on May 5, 2022

This works great and smells wonderful. The scent is like and herbal