IN

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Extra Cool and I love it

I have a round brush already but thought id get this because its easier to brush my back parts. Its a cool brush because on the other side of the brush is a beaded massager thingy which i use to help knock parts of my body for blood circulation too.

65054933-3182-41bc-a32a-b82f235a0cbe
819a1201-f296-435c-83c3-035c9943d680
6727fb43-50fa-49f9-b53e-968449b0fc51
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I got the item today. I received the item after the estimated time listed on IHERB. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives.

2afcc171-a348-4994-aa35-d8f2e4a7d92e
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Nice brush for its price. I use it before shower just on dry skin then during a shower with a body wash. Good exfoliating effect. I had recently got tanned and skin was getting dry with flakes so the brush was quite helpful to get rid of flakes. The only thing is it was delivered with a minor damage as a scratch.

f8e60c6b-1f90-4b56-aae6-5b2d3f6169b2
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥 this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥🌷 flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent hair scalp feel dry care smell refresh relax routine personal concern texture color type skin ingredient nail improvement collagen dermatitis taste folic acid energy niacin flush effect metabolism nervous potency nervous system

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I felt lazy to use a brush before and now I realize it was because it wasn't the right one. This is very well designed and comfortable to hold while dry brushing. It isn't too soft and at the same time it's not scratching your skin either. Feels really good but if you have too sensitive skin, the one from eco tools might be better for you.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022