Page 1 - Reviews - Eclectic Institute, Freeze Dried Fresh, Purple Probiotic, 300 mg, 90 Veg Caps - iHerb
IN
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Fresh freeze-dried purple cabbage sauerkraut, fermented to a European recipe without the use of salt. Great for our gut microbiome. I prefer to take it at night, as specialist recommends any Probiotics or prebiotics supplements to be taking at night before bed. Do remember to give a thumbs up! Cheers to great health and happiness everyone!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

have been using this for a while. i like this brand and tried many of their supplements. this is one of the more natural probiotics and i do think it makes a difference to my gut system. always kept it in my fridge

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Great food for our gut microbiome. Easy to digest. An excellent source of vitamins and minerals. Suitable for low carb diet as calories are low with high fiber.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

Sauerkraut taste is very strong. I usually add it to vegetable juice. Sometimes I open the capsule and swallow the powder directly as I like the taste. Convenient to sprinkle on any dishes. Fermented Cabbage loads with vitamins B1, B2, B6, folate and K. Probiotic bacteria helps ease digestion, reduce constipation as well as diminish fat accumulation in our liver. Sunchoke tuber is a great source of iron, calcium, magnesium and potassium. It is low-calorie and fibre-rich. Not easy to buy it fresh at all. Good idea to consume it all year round.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

I have used different probiotics over the years and found Eclectic's the most unique. I love that their product uses freeze-dried, fermented vegetables. More important, I really notice a difference in my digestion when I use Purple Probiotic.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I love the idea of getting the vitamins and minerals from whole food. I think the body absorbs it so much better. And now whole food probiotics? I love it

Posted on Oct 12, 2020

If you have any eastern, german, dutch etc heritage you may benefit from adding these to your biotic intake. It provides the sauerkraut goodness that our ancestors consumed and therefore can assume will make our tummies happy too.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Natural product with relatively good effect. Nice to use from time to time in order to refresh overloaded tummy!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

It was nice and excellent.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Powerful probiotic for Sauerkraut fans.