IN

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Good quality

This is one of my favourite brands, but this formula didn't really help with my allergies. The ingredients are excellent quality. I still give it 5 stars because at least I didn't feel pressure in my sinuses during this allergy season. I will go back to SinusClear from RidgeCrest as that formula really soothes my seasonal allergy symptoms.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I’ve used Eclectic’s freeze dried Nettle products for several years which have helped ease seasonal symptoms somewhat. But I’m also allergic to dust & mold so switched to the sinus support, which seems to be working so far (July 7) but time will tell. I am extremely unhappy, however, with the new labels, which are impossible to read even with a magnifying glass.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

For hay fever type symptioms, this seemed to work better than just stinging nettle leaf by itself. I was impressed with the quality and effectiveness.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Wonderful quality. Very budget priced. Delivery is fast, efficient. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I have tried quite a number of herbal combinations for sinus inflammation and have found this one most effective in reducing inflammation and congestion. It's quite noticeable as I no longer wake up in the morning with a dried-up mouth. Highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

It's quality and ingredient is excellent! It's good for sensitive nose of my youngest son.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is really helping with allergies. Especially this time of year.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is my go to product whenever I have any allergy issues. It works and fast!