IN

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This is a natural form of silica supplement, which I take for my hair, nails, teeth etc It seemed expensive but is a full 2 ounces, with a dropper. It will last ages, and I like being able to use as many or few drops as I want. I also take it because it helps detox heavy metals from the system. I have ordered Bugleweed for this purpose also.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

The dosage of the manufacturer appeared to be too high for me, so I only take up to 5-8 drops. Taking more made my veins kind of "firm ", so to say. Now, as taking less, I am happy and will continue with this product. Skin, hair, tissues-yes it works.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I have had major issues for years with hair loss connected to breast cancer (not chemo related but just body health related) and low thyroid and protein and iron levels -- all things that affect hair. I've been taking this now for a month and I do think I am losing less hair than I used to. I am hoping that continuing will show more hair regrowth. I do think the texture of my hair has improved. Will update review in future.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I loved it , definitely a must , helps with hair growth, taste is not bad , quality is good too , good ingredients, product overall is amazing and a good price (:

Please note this review does not contain any medical advice. It solely summarise my views and experience with this product. I have been using silica supplements for the past month and I have already began to notice a great improvement to the strength and appearance of both my hair and nails. I had very ridged nails but not anymore, and my hair has become more shiny! I am so pleased with the results so far that I decided to purchase these drops which have a higher concentration of silica in a grain-free alcohol solution. I am pleased with this product: for me it tastes good enough to be taken straight from the bottle, but I believe that the majority might prefer pouring the 15-30 drops dosage in a drink of juice to make its consumption more pleasant. I am looking forward to see further improvements to my hair, my nails and also to my skin. If my review helps you, please kindly give me a thumbs up 👍 - Thank you!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Certainly potent and effective ,but be careful before you start taking this. my blood pressure dropped within an hour of taking this .consider your overall health and seed expert advise before taking this extract .

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

excellent for reducing sensitivity where enamel is removed. can try it to believe. even Christopher original formula brand tooth powder has this by name of Shavegrass, but less effective due to not being wild-crafted as here.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Eligible for Rewards | Ordered on Dec 22, 2021 Eclectic Institute,Horsetail Extract, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This is an excellent product and a great company. I am loving it so far!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Love it! I recommend this product to my patients for nail fungus.