IN

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The drops works awesomely well for my son and I as we just put it in our drinking water and have it without any issue. If taken straight from bottle, there is a slight bitter aftertaste.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Works for me and my cats. I give a few drops to my cats every few months when their fur coat gets abit greasy.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Very milk taste and smell, the liquid is white-yellow and easy to consume. Milk thistle is great for liver

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Quality is poor, caused perspiration and low fever, night sweats, giddy and weak after taking this. Symptom went away after stopping it. I do not recommend.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

good quality, good product overall

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

very good and ordering more

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

Tastes nice and works to improve liver function (based on test result improvement)

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

I regularly need milk thistle and I've used this product in particular given the glycertie that doesn't use so much alcohol.