IN

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
Delicious!

This is the second time I've bought this mustard. I don't use a lot of mustard, but when I do, I want quality. I like the taste and the fact that the ingredients are simple (whole mustard seed, apple cider vinegar, water, sea salt). It's organic and it contains no sugar!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Best Keto diet mustard i can reccomend . Zero carbs. mate with natural mustard seed and includes organic apple cider vinegar, water, sea salt for a perfect mustard blend to spice up all food and used as a sauce or condiment. I use it for cooking and basting as well as for the kids samwiches.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Eden is a high quality brand I was looking for an organic brownstone ground mustard with no added sugar or artificial anything and I found it!!! Just to mention that the apple cider vinegar taste is quite strong so if you dont like vinegar this mustard is not for you

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The quality is good since ingredients are organic and it’s good for anyone worried about their diet. I recommend this for anyone on any diet to make salad dressings and dips. It easily mixes with other dressing ingredients and gives a tangy flavor. Makes any dish taste good. Packaging and size is ideal for a single person. I would include this mustard to make cooked food as well such as fried rice.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I trust this company and have bought their food products for over a decade. This mustard has excellent ingredients, but I just didn't care for the taste. I'm relatively new to brown mustard, so I don't have other brown mustard brands to compare to. I personally like the yellow mustard better.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

FOR YEARS I MADE MY OWN MUSTARDS, BUT I DON'T HAVE TO ANY MORE. THIS MUSTARD IS DELICIOUS AND HAS JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF HOTNESS TO IT.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The ingredients are clean and you can use it with confidence knowing that it doesn’t contain any nasty ingredients! 😊 I love to use it whenever I bake chicken for my kids! A must have!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love this organic mustard. The taste is very mild and goes well with my cooking. The Package is good and the size is decent

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love this mustard. It's a bit vinegary, but not excessively so. It has a nice rich mustard taste with a bit of heat but not excessive. Absolutely love it. Great ingredients, no unnecessary additives, glass jar always a plus.