IN

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Great price, but I also truly appreciate that iherb offers the expiration date, so I am aware of the freshness of the product., I never have to worry. This is a very delicious pasta, and I trust Eden foods, I only purchase from trusted food purveyors. As for the ultimate kamut pasta dish, cook and serve with macadamia nut oil, dash of sea salt, and freshly chopped rosemary--you will be amazed!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This is literally my new favorite pasta… And I really hate spaghetti noodles I think they’re annoying and basic… But this has amazing flavor even on its own with butter

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Was looking for an alternative to whole wheat pasta which I detest. This has a great taste and hard to tell apart from regular pasta.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The taste is great. I use the cook the misfires at least two times a week because i love natural simple ingredients. I been provides wonderful quality of products.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Kamut pasta is the most healthy for me and very hard to find. Was so happy to find it here. The taste is much better than whole wheat pasta.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

these are my favorite Alkaline noodles, they're also usually the most affordable. a little harder to find in store though.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Kamut is great from Eden Foods, healthier than modern wheat and tasty too!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Super yummy and healthy! Win win and it's a great alternative to regular spaghetti. :)

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Every one says don't eat white flour pasta. This Kamut pasta is excellent and good for you too.