IN

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The package is good.Highly recommend to cook it /make the salad with less calories. definitely beneficial for diet person to use it. the size is good and easy to control the quantity and quality . taste is good but include less calories based on the composition and ingredient. Love it!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This is so good and is high in nutritional value! Definitely a must for a healthy diet with a boost in natural vitamin and minerals.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The quality, size and package of this brand is perfect! I use it by combining with white quinoa when I cook it. The ingredient is just quinoa. The taste is really good and I highly recommend. I will definitely be purchasing this brand more often.

Posted on May 5, 2022

My family is an asian family who eat rice almost everyday. My mum likes to add quinoa to our basmati or brown rice to add healthier spread in our meals. This quinoa certainly makes my rice taste better.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love red quinoa! It doesn't have the strong flavor of the white quinoa that I don't like that much. Great source of protein, but wash well, even if it's pre washed. It does have some substances that need to be washed away.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It is great to cook with regular rice. I eat it both cold and warm. It does not make you feel healthy and also sit comfortably in my stomach. Good quality product and I am willing to buy again.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

All I can say that this product is very healthy, organic and non GMO! This is very important! I will purchase it again. Right now I am ordering 3 of them! Thank you!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I love all of Eden food products, they are top quality! This quinoa is beautiful, I use it as substitute for bulgur to make gluten free tabbouleh tastes wonderful!