IN

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The size lasts a long time, maybe 5. The half of cup it gives instructions for on the back of the package is more then enough for 3-4 people to have plenty. When done I dumped some melted butter over top and added some salt. Tastes great and is a good snack.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I eat so much air-popped popcorn! So much more cost-effective and environmentally friendly than microwave popcorn. These kernels make for a light, fluffy, healthy treat that you can flavor as you like. I usually pour on coconut oil and herb salt. The re-sealable bag is handy and I love that these are organic, too.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Bought for my kids' snack but I can't stop eating because it tastes so good! So far I just tried to add salt only, but will try caramel butter flavour. The price is good for the size of the package. I will definitely buy again but it would take some time to finish as a few spoon is enough for a family of four.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

a great alternative to ready cooked popcorn. This one is the best!!! even better than the ready cooked one. My son and his friends all love it. Easy to cook and it's fresh and you can add whatever flavor you like, whether salty or sweet.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I like popcorn but stay away from microwaves. This was a big hit at work. I used Nutiva Coconut Oil and these kernels and some Himalayan Sea Salt. Everyone loved the popcorn and the bag was gone in 2 days :)

Posted on May 1, 2022

This popcorn really pops up well in my hot air popper. I had fewer remaining un-popped kernels than any other product I've used. They are large fluffy kernels. I found them to be fresh and high quality.