IN

4.5
Based on 1,825 Ratings
1,268
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love this flavor--onion and garlic--and they are impossible to find in town where I live. These are perfect for when you are working on the computer late at night and get the munchies. I just wish that iHerb could keep them in stock! The price is excellent so I am sure that's why people come here to buy these.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is perfect when you're craving something crunchy. I love the texture of it. The flavor is pretty mild and really low in sodium so it is perfect for someone on low sodium diet. Also it's gluten free! amazing ingredients as well.

701f43fe-b0fb-462f-a293-35425a463daa
15b8dbd7-b65c-4242-a118-692d55c04026
99239bd5-869b-4230-9ce5-927612849e8d
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

It is crispy and tasty. The onion and garlic flavour is well balance. It made from all natural ingredients. Not too salty. Great for healthy snack option. Small one bite size. Please help me like my review if you find it helpful.

f5a2658e-dc3f-4ed3-acfd-08bea8c42269
Posted on Oct 1, 2022
1,247

Good product, good quality. Slightly spicy, suitable for an appetizer. The amount is enough to drink two large vodkas. It's very healthy, excellent composition that I like. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I am not sure if this is truly organic ingredients from China but the quality and taste are great. The value of the package along with the size is great. I use this to snack when I am hungry. I add cheese or an apple slice to the snack. This is suitable for a gluten free diet.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022
8,612

These brown rice snaps are so delicious! They're the perfect snack for when I'm craving something savory. The onion garlic flavor is my favorite, but they also have a bunch of other great flavors to choose from. I really appreciate that Edward & Sons uses whole grains and doesn't add any artificial flavors or preservatives. It's great to know I'm eating a healthy snack that's also super tasty. Thanks, Edward & Sons, for making such a great product!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Very yummy biscuits to munch on! Good quality product! Healthy ingredient found and taste absolutely good! Serving size was just nice ! Use it as breakfast would be so good! Package is very convenient as well! Serve as snack when out and about! My kids love to eat it too! It’s beneficial for them and myself as well!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is my favourite flavor of the many rice snaps. It's so morish and you can just eat it on its own. I regret not ordering more than 1 as the last time I checked, it was out of stock. This is a must try if you are lookong for gluten free snacks.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The onion garlic variety are the best for me because they contain no ingredients that give me adverse reactions. I have many allergy/sensitivity issues including gluten, potato, corn, and caramel, which are frequent ingredients in many such snacks. The bonus is that they are very nourishing and designed to go well with dips and spreads- great with guacamole, my favorite! They are very tasty in themselves and delightfully crunchy; we often take 6-8 crackers plain for a quick snack. We have been using them daily for 15 years, and we hope Edwards & Sons will continue providing them for us. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

A light snack to eat at night, with good taste and package in serving. Low calories which benefit when you are on diet. If you like the taste of Onion Garlic, this is a good quality ingredient for you to use and consume when you are hungry.

a12516e8-81ff-414d-964f-f1e7a5737656