IN

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

this made my gluten free diet baking so much better ! the quality is great and the packaging was good too. everything tasted so much better with this composition in it. i also use it to make bobba ! it just a must in the recipe i make. if you're looking for an ingrediant to make baking without flour better this is it

dce86e8c-10c3-405e-8988-00e5b62689aa
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I’ve used arrowroot, cornstarch, guar gum and none give my ice cream the creamy texture that this does. I don’t like eggs in my ice cream and this been the best substitute. The package is a bit small but the size is perfect, a little goes a long way. It’s tasteless which makes it great for just about any recipe that needs to be thickened. I only wish I’d been using this sooner!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I decided to buy tapioca because I am trying to give up any gluten included products. It is perfect ingredient for cakes) It does not have specific taste, fits perfectly into all recipes. The size of the package is small, it would be good to have a large one. Quality really high! I'll continue to use it

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is great for baking gluten and lectin free and love that this is organic healthy quality. I make seaweed crackers with this, but also use it to make gravy or sauces such as vegan cheese sauce using nutritional yeast creating the texture of comfort food as tapioca tends to be gluey.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Great ORGANIC tapioca starch. This company has excellent products and I haven't been disappointed so far. I got these to make Medical Medium's vegan Pão de Queijo (cheese bread).

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I was happy to find an organic tapioca starch on iHerb at a good price. This was a quality brand and did the job. Whether you are making pudding thickened with tapioca starch or other dishes where you need tapioca starch as a thickener, this works very well.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

A must have in your pantry to cooking as a thickener and also as a substitute for corn starch. I also use it in my baked goods.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I have allergies so I have to think outside the box. This is perfect for thickening my gravy, making custard, and thickening my cobblers,pies, and my jams.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

A cheese bread recipe I use requires exactly 170g of tapioca flour and this has been incredibly convenient to use. Stocked up a few boxes each time.