IN

4.6
Based on 2,830 Ratings
2,066
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Best tasting candy out if the ones I’ve gotten and great for my diet! The ingredients were simple too. The smell was so rich, but the size was smaller than expected. I would eat it again! I was great when I used it in the morning the packaging was great.

2eb48a5e-dc63-4845-861a-b39b0f8742c8
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Actually I already Eat it and I love the taste it was so sweet. well at first I thought It was as big as kitkat but no haha it was so small size. A trial candy the smell is so good like in the ingredient. I love the quality of the product.

3c769e20-16bd-487a-8c6b-edcba4ba57ab
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I like this chocolate a lot, it's perfectly sweet and smooth. The package is interesting as well and tells about their mission - as is clear from the company name - to help protect endangered animals before they become extinct. I actually prefer the old packaging to the new packaging, but the design is still cute. High quality chocolate, would reccomend.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I loved this chocolate bar. It really is perfect balance between milk and cocoa. Not too sweet, not bitter. The price is great for such a high quality chocolate. Lovely gift for anyone. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

21ef8cf4-6f25-4575-a8ac-cd60b83fcb3f
b1280774-9c64-400f-9af3-fb7db39fc551
f8f87127-c08b-4050-90b4-4ae80c30364a
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

The chocolate was a good mix between sweet and dark chocolate. The size is a very small square of chocolate and for me, it is pricier than the chocolate I would usually buy. Overall, this candy was a nice treat that tasted great! If there were a package with multiple servings of this chocolate at a more affordable price point then I would consider purchasing it!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

quality is great. Although it says milk chocolate I love how it tastes like dark chocolate. It's smooth and creamy like milk chocolate but with a bit of a bitter taste as well. size is small but because it is just a trial. will definitely buy a larger size. package is good. even it had taken days or weeks to reach me since I'm from the Philippines the candy di not melt. no pic since it only lasted for seconds after I opened the package. 😆

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I love that this brand offers delicious chocolates, with simple ingredients. It's a darker milk chocolate, but the flavor is really good. And they're a smooth bar. I'll have to try some of their other favors, I just wish they offered more milk chocolate, since I'm not a huge fan of dark.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I like the taste It is very yummy, the ingredients and the quality are high,the size and the package are cozy, candy is in high quality sweet is nice and the smell is very yummy I think the composition is right and I usually use in my diet and eat without concern.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I love this chocolate. It's milky and sofe. Tastes so good. Easy to use. Size is perfect. And package is cute and it's sweet. Smells like soft chocolate. I like this candy. Easy to eat for snack. Good quality. Healthy ingredients. Bother my diet but I will keep eating because I love it.