Page 1 - Reviews - Ener-C, Vitamin C, Multivitamin Drink Mix, Lemon Lime, 1,000 mg, 30 Packets, 0.3 oz (9.56 g) Each - iHerb
IN

Posted on May 14, 2022

The lemon lime tastes better than I expected. I’ve taken to mixing it with iced water and drinking it like a cocktail; I’ve considered adding gin. The sachets are easy to carry around in a work bag or overnight bag. The only downside is it doesn’t dissolve well and stays a bit clumpy; this is fine for me as I still drink it but if I’m not in a hurry I’ll let it sit awhile and then stir again so the little clumps dissolve. Great quality for the price.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

it is so good when you wake up tired or had a rough night, it gives so much energy. I also take it when I start getting cramps in the leg or toes. However, the doctor told me not to take it more than a week. So i take when needed just in order to keep my sodium levels low

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love this stuff. I have been using Ener-C for several years. It is one of the products I create for keeping my body nutrients balanced. I'm not sure if I've tried all the flavors but I've had several of them and they are all good. You can put this into water or sparkling water (this is wonderful) or a smoothy. Try it!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

My 30 y.o. son and I both like this Ener-C much better than Emergen-C. It has a better flavor, less sharp, and mixes in liquid more easily. He has been taking this for an injury and I for skin issues and both of us are making noticeable progress in healing. I am also finding it helping me stay away from alcohol/wine which I have now stopped consuming since Christmas. Seems to fill a void.....

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

As a lover of citrus fruits, this flavour is awesome. Dilute it into a cup of cold water to wash my food down the esophagus at meal-time. Supplementing myself without thinking. Once a day. Contains vast amount of vitamins and minerals to keep you functioning well. And works very well for someone like me who doesn't like to swallow so many supplements in a day. I would say it does enhances your energy but will take about and hour or more to feel it. However, take it with caution as like all supplements.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

For me, Ener-C is one of the best vitamin C supplements in a form of fizzy powder. It tastes good, has a natural flavour and is not too sweet. It doesn't have these awful artificial sweeteners like acesulfame K. It is a good alternative to pills or tablets. Plus, it has a decent amount of vitamin B12, iodine and other vitamins at lower concentration. A good all rounder. I previously bought the cranberry flavour and now I'm going to try the lemon lime version. I think I'll try them all :-)P

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I like the lime scent and tangy taste of the drink. I tried the orange flavor too but I liked this one more. If you don't like sour or tangy flavor, you might want to skip this. The drink tastes better if dissolved in cold water although it takes longer to dissolve. I just use a spoon to mix it up.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love these satchels. I have been using Ener-C for several years. It is one of the main products I use for keeping my body nutrients balanced. You can put this into water or sparkling water (this is wonderful) or a smoothy. Try it!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Amazing combination of ingredients to fight off any cold. This mix has a wonderful lemon limey taste which reminds me of drinking lemonade. Would definitely recommend!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Love this drink mix. When we feel tired or possibly coming down with a cold we have a drink before bed and it works every time. It also does miracles if you had one too many drinks and want to avoid hangover!