IN

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Love everything about that particular brand, bitterness and aroma, It works like gentle laxative Also I noticed I was able to get rid of the dark spots on my face, it clears up nicely, I guess it has to do with some liver and guts cleanse. If it not so pricey for me I would buy it an a regular basis.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

It is expensive and has a strange taste. More so than I thought it would. Had it with hot mint tea and that helped some. I use this product for digestion. -It works! He feels a lot of relief after using 2 teaspoons. -It's a great natural alternative to prescriptions. Very good.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Love this product. I've used Swedish Bitters over the years. This is the first time I've tried this brand. It's a great support for my slow digestion. Be sure to refrigerate after opening. It is not an alcohol infusion. The taste is a bitter but not too bad.

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 28, 2022

This really helps improve my digestion and greatly improves my regularity. This product has done a better job of improving my digestion and constitution than prescription digestive enzymes. I highly recommend trying this product if you need a boost to your digestive process. It may initially taste bad, but it becomes an acquired taste, and I have developed a favorable association with the bitter taste because it has help me feel so much better.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Very good for detoxing. Due to the inclusion of the herb senna in he formula, it also becomes a powerful laxative. I wish there was a version without senna as well. Taste-wise it's very very bitter but I got used to it fast, so much so that now I love taking this.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Good quality ingredients but only lasts short age in fridge about six weeks not a big bottle for the price Heavy package so watch your postage But did see a benefit from using help with heart burn and constipation and good for your gut didn’t have to take antacid tablets while using this product Please give us a thumbs up if this was helpful thanks

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Powerful truly it bitter , shocking at first but it truly helps the body in so many ways. Me and my daughter have digestive issues , this help me have regular bowel movements and mental clarity.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This product tastes exactly like the name...bitter! However, it has greatly benefited my digestion. I have an autoimmune disease and typically have terrible bloating and constipation every day. I still have symptoms but less severe. I highly recommend giving it a try!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I highly recommend these bitters to anyone suffering from gastroparesis, intestinal dysmotility, SIBO, constipation, dyspepsia or poor digestion! They are also great for those with histamine intolerance as they are one of the few bitters on the market that do not contain alcohol.