IN

Posted on May 28, 2022
Allowing the Light of Understanding to transform discouragement and depression

A baseline remedy for all states of depression; providing alchemical integration of light and shadow aspects in the soul identity. For any life crisis or loss, resulting in prolonged despondency and lacking positive outlook toward the future. For Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or any disturbance in emotional well-being, sleep or eating, related to changes in light and warmth. For pronounced tendencies in the family of origin or family tree toward depression and despondency; proactive steps on the part of the soul to transform the predisposition for depression.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

When I started my holidays after a very busy year, I felt flat, heavy-hearted, lost. Since taking this, I don't feel dark in my thoughts anymore and I started to relax and enjoy my time off. I can't wait to see how I go when I am back at work. I will be buying another bottle that is for sure

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Feeling good after spraying. Not sure how it is effective but spraying some flowers essence definitely can calm our mind and sleeping well at night.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

When I do not feel good, I try this first since it is natural remedy. I feel much better within 10 min. after taking this. I also feel calm.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I only tried for a week it didn't make any difference so I stopped. Maybe it takes a long time for it to have an effect(

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love flower essences and this is more affordable than Bach so I’m happy thank u.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Repurchased this many times for myself and friends. You won't regret giving this powerful spray a try.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

It works. I spread it in children rooms for a beautiful rest.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

I can’t get enough, life changing product. You don’t need much, it works. Don’t hesitate, get it. I bought the entire range. They are great for the whole family 👌🏼