IN

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Best cereal I ever had!! Organic which is the best! SUPER healthy ingredients, everything is natural! They taste AMAZING! All grains are sprouted which is the best you can have.

b8f38d2a-6a65-4159-bc69-2c11f97571b1
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Although it's a bit pricey, a little goes a long way! I have a few tablespoons with yogurt and fruit for breakfast and find that it's filling, and so yummy!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I'm trying Ezekiel brand for the first time, and so far, I'm liking their cereals. The hint of cinnamon and how long it stays crunchy in milk, are the highlights for me so far.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very good product, high quality complement of breakfast composition, true with his description, good taste and easy to use, good size package, goes very well with milk or yogurt, ingredients goods for health with many benefits.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I was very excited abut the cereal as the only thing I wanted my family to eat. But in the end only real health nuts can enjoy it.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

It’s hard to chew, even soak in the milk for a few hours( so hard to chew that I left it on the table, and still no much difference after I came back for the next meal…) if you love steel cut oats, you might like this one.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

good for those who like roughage foods. the taste was a little bland. not the best tasting cereal but i like it cuz it's healthy.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This cereal was a little too much like twigs and sticks for me. I couldn't really taste the cinnamon which was disappointing. It is obviously a healthy food and I ate it when I was trying to avoid unhealthy snacks. I won't be ordering it again.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I love this cereal. It is healthy, filling, and tastes great. All natural ingredients without any added sugar.