IN

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Good

really yummy plant based protein which is hard to find but my only problem was that the fat was very high and i have high cholesterol so it did not fit in my macros but the taste and texture were excellent its hard to find good tasting plant based proteins.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Taste and consistency are great. Not too gelatinous like other plant-based protein powders. The ingredients are clean and the packaging is durable with a perfect amount to last a few months. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I buy this for my husband since we both enjoy the taste and he needs the taste more than me. I love it but I am happy with hemp protein, which is much cheaper. If you like the taste and the goodies you will love this.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

Smooth, filling, quality. Amazing flavour. I add it to my coffee and make a latte with it too. Really tough to find enough positive things to say. And doesn’t make me crash or feel synthetic like so many protein powders. I have a few medical conditions and this is spot on great - fills you well and somehow chills me out too.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The peanut butter flavor is way better than the chocolate one.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

a flavour weakness, not a physical weakness. shame if you do though this tastes great.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It was really good, really peanut buttery. Did have to shake it more than other powders but not bad overall! Recommend for sure.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I am taking this to help recovery from surgery. Recovery involves extra protein and this is delicious too. I trust the Four sigmatic brand.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Great taste and quality, will order again.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Taste good and easy to make with shaker