IN

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I make this tea in batch, 1 liter and store in fridge, i take 1 cup per day only. Helps me whenever a flu comes in or cough/colds, I get better after 2 days. Marshmallow leaf and root are used for pain and swelling (inflammation) of the mucous membranes that line the respiratory tract. They are also used for dry cough, inflammation of the lining of the stomach, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, constipation, urinary tract inflammation, and stones in the urinary tract. This tea is miracle has a lot of health benefits. And i only buy USDA certified, many of tea nowadays are not organically grown and full of chemicals, nullifying all the tea benefits and give opposite effect on your health.

28502383-3827-4a8a-9ae3-35cdc759a6be
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This is really good marshmallow root. I wasn’t sure if it would be a mixture of root & leaves since the description didn’t specify. So I took my chances. It is indeed just the root as I wanted. Received it in the 2 days promised as well. Will definitely buy again.

I like adding this Marshmallow root to my herbal tea in the mornings, when my throat is dry. It has a slight flavor that is not unpleasant, but also not appealing, so mixing it with other teas or fresh ginger root and honey is nice. I find it beneficial as it makes the water slightly thicker and soothes the throat. I think the quality is good and does its purpose. The package was big enough that I filled a quart jar and a half with it.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Marshmallow root assists lungs, and mucous membranes of airways A useful herb to add daily to your herbal tea blends (I make mine up ) As a Naturopath and herbalist, I have a lot of people request s for this herb we all want to look after our lung health with Covid around. hope this helps; Jackie Stoddard N.D

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Marshmallow root is a power herb used for so many ailments. I drink it as a tea and love Frontier Herbs. Here is a few benefits of Marshmallow. dry coughs and colds dry mouth and low saliva production bacterial infections, including bladder infections, urinary tract infections and respiratory infections bronchitis and tonsillitis joint pain caused by swelling/inflammation inflammation of the lining of the stomach digestive issues, including diarrhea, stomach ulcers, constipation inflammatory bowel disease, leaky gut syndrome and autoimmune disorders burns, wounds, insect bites or poultices on the skin eczema and dermatitis of the skin water retention, bloating and PMS I will always take this regularly. Thanks IHerb!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great use for stomach issues and has no caffeine! Good quality tea, good size package, fast shipping! Tastes pleasant on its own but better with honey. I recommend making a few cups and storing it in the fridge because you have to boil it for at least 20 min because it is a root.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Supper happy to discover this herb. I make tea with it. It has such a pleasant vanilla like smell. The taste of the tea is mild to medium, I would say like green tea, may be tiny bit mild. Taste is sweet vanilla. I mix it with other loose leaf that has much stronger taste, which makes great balance. Also, Frontier never disappoints, quality is always top notch.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

The first time I took this was thanks to my sister. It had been two weeks that I had been out with a terrible cold. I took about 16 to 32 onz on a water infusion she had made and the next day I was feeling amazing! I've recommend it to other sick people who bought it and had the same results. This is amazing stuff!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Nice and clean cut with a very mild flavor. Excellent for sore throat and soothing to irritated lungs. Good hot or cold with slightly thick consistency but that is what helps the throat.

ac11715b-ed5e-408b-a8dd-306f5dd5314b
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

The Marshmallow Root is part of a combination of 4 to make the Tea recommended for my Kidney issues. I have been taking the tea for about 2 weeks now and it tastes good, and I drink 2 cups per day using 2 teaspoons of the mixture. I will need to use this over another several weeks to see the results, but for now, I really enjoy it.