IN

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

It's a super huge package! Used it when all the family members were ill with a strong flu. It helps to detox your body, thus the temperature goes low. Also yarrow improves your immune system, so it can be used as a precaution measure in cold season. Totally recommend!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Yarrow is one of the greatest healing herbs for wounds and is also anti inflammatory and supports digestion. I got it to help with gut inflammation and there has been noticeable improvement. The taste of yarrow is bitter and not the most pleasant, so I powder it and mix it with other herbs like burdock. Big size bag will last a while!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I am so excited to try this caffeine free yarrow tea, have heard so many benefits and just how powerful and cleansing it is for toxins in the liver and the blood, it is very purifying and just overall really great ingredient to incorporate into your lifestyle. Don’t we all need some detox and to use herbs for our bodies? I think so! I enjoy the taste and this is high quality stuff and upon inspecting I received more than I thought, there’s quite a lot in size in this package, will last me a long time!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Yarrow is an herbaceous perennial with featherlike leaves and clusters of tiny, fragrant white to pink flowers. It can be found cultivated in gardens and along fields, mountains, and roadsides as a common weed. Achillea millefolium has a long history of use for its healthful properties in traditional Western herbalism. Dried yarrow leaf and yarrow flower are combined for use in skin care creations and herbal tea blends. This yarrow is very good. I have gotten the results I was seeking from using the tea. Tasty too.

Good but taste so bitter so don’t put much if you will use it as tea .. I use it “boiled in water then drain it” for the hair mixed with natural henna , you can wrap some in cloth piece and put it in bathtub .. it can be blends also … so many benefits in so many ways .. big package size and good quality

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

The yarrow is fine, the packaging is not. No way to re-seal the bag, yarrow goes everywhere when trying to open so do so with caution. You'll need several large jars or canisters to store this. Other bulk herbs I've purchased typically arrive in a similar bag but with a ziplock top. Fail for packaging.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great price for a one pond package! Very clean no bad smell to it. I t also came in in a sealed foil package with expiration date in it. The quality is very nice it really is “cut and sifted”. I added this to make my own blend of medicinal teas. It really works to help “relax and sleep “

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This one is a keeper! You get a huge pack of fragrant and potent yarrow flowers. Its medicinal properties are well known among herbalists. In short, it's good for basically everything, especially as an antiviral and restorative herb. I am post-covid, and drinking yarrow tea helps with my heart and lungs. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I actually use it as a hair rinse along with dry burdock root and rosemary. According to researches, yarrow flower rinse can strengthen the hair roots and make it soft and healthy. From my experience it does help in that, it’s very beneficial for the hair. The package is extremely large and will last me for a long time. This brand produces very high quality organic herbs. I recommend this and the organic burdock root. I wish is was less expensive though. Please do not raise the price!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This is an excellent quality Yarrow and I brew a strong tea with it. Excellent to drink a cup of this tea when in a sauna and afterwards too.