IN

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is a great quality garlic powder. The Clubhouse garlic powder I've used previously was grainy and flavour was mediocre. Frontier's garlic is a true powder and it's potent, I use a very small amount for a lot of flavour! Nice glass packaging, store upright to avoid a messy cap.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It easy to use . Good quality. Benefit, good size, not harms composition . Give nice color, coverage , for all age girls, have nice scent , normal texture and Concern. Good package

Posted on May 10, 2022

Good company I love the packaging is from glass and also that this is organic. I will definitely buy again, I use this in my recipe for meat balls and soup in instant pot. If you find this helpful please like

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I love this garlic powder. I order it online because it is not easily found in a store. I use it with most every meal.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I love to sprinkle this organic garlic powder on my game meat together with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. It really complements the 'gaminess' of the game meat (especially deer), but also works nicely with read meat (such as beef).

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I enjoyed using this garlic powder and it got used on everything that I was cooking. I know it's a good brand but it is a little higher priced than similar products in store, so I don't buy it often. Mindyou - it sure keeps the Vampires away!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS GARLIC POWDER! I used to buy another organic brand, but nothing compares to the real deal inside this glass bottle. Would recommend to ANYONE! Biohacker appoved

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

The powder has a strong aroma, and it reveals more when you season something warm like just fried eggs. To me, it almost has no taste. It also leaves no odour on the breath. So it is perfect for breakfast if you like garlic. Note, when heated for long it loses the flavour. I'd recommend it to be used right before the meal is served. Be careful with the amount. The powder is very thin.

9a331bc6-d6f9-4785-b277-bc77a5be4080
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Cool. I will buy more, the quality is good. Delivered quickly, packaged well. I advise.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Frontier Co-op,Organic Garlic Powder has great composition and ingredient. Really clean material and great quality. Benefit and taste is great as well. Size and packaging is good, as well as use and serving. Recommended, like for like thank you very much. Like for like ;-)